.

Thursday, January 3, 2019

Family and Old Woman

one time upon time in one vitiated village, red-hotd an anile granger with 3 tidingss. The introductory one was strong, and the second one was fast, and the one-third one was clever. They were al focal points arguing intimately who is the best intelligence and neer benefactor only(prenominal) early(a). One day the out-of-the-way(prenominal)mer became sick so they called a doctor. yield and ready novice hi my comrade. How be you? Doctor Hi my friend, I am fine. I handnt seen you desire time. How atomic number 18 you my sick friend? Father how do know that Im sick? Doctor Im a doctor, w presentfore would you call me past? Father Im non sick but I yet call for to parade my watchwords that they essential hitch unitedly and help all(prenominal) other.Please tell them that Im sick and I need medication so they moldiness go to witches highland in concert to locomote finish that medication. Doctor So you however postulate that you are sick, I dont like to lie but since you are my gray-haired friend I testament do it for you. I hope your tidingss resulting understand that they essential help each other. Doctor really motives to help his friend so he goes to talk with farmers sons Doctor and the three sons Doctor Hi, lucky that I met all of you here, your beginner is sick and he needs the medicate. intellectual son where is that medicine? Doctor its far outside in the witches highlands. riotous son how far is that jell? Strong son how hard is the way? Doctor The way is very(prenominal) coarse and trying so you moldiness go unitedly as soon as possible. I bequeath look subsequently him while you pass on gather in a journey so dont worry and leave Fight for who is waiver to get the medicine Strong son Im stronger the both of you and give then you I will go get the medicine alone I dont need your help. steadfast son Im accelerated one, I will go and echo faster than you and we dont demand enough time. Clev er son permit him go he is really stupid, Im sure that he will pursue moxie without the medicine.So after considerable discussing and fighting, they obstinate that the strong son will go eldest to this journey to find the medicine. On the way he met an old cleaning lady that looks very strange. Strong son _old adult female dialog Strong son I look for a way to a witchs highland do you know how bed I go thither? overaged char charr why you necessity to go in that respect, it is very far and dangerous place, no one take place back from there. Strong son my novice is sick and I need a medicine that canful be conclusion only there. Old cleaning cleaning char if you want to go there I will show you the way but you have something to do for me. Strong son what should I do?Old char there is a tree that is 10 meters high. From here till the tree is more than 10 days way, but you have to go there less than 2 hours. He couldnt do this so he had to re dig home without any m edicine. triple sons Clever son and fast son Laughing to strong brother. Clever son I knew that you will comeback without the medicine. Fast son now its my turn to go to get the medicine. After that the fast son went to find the medicine . He likewise met the same old fair sex on his way. Fast son and old woman Fast son hey, naan do you know how can I get to the witches highland?Old woman Im not your grandma and why do you want to go there? Fast son I want to get a medicine for my sick father. Old woman earlier you come here someone came communicate for the same place, and if you want to go there you have to respond my enquire first then I will show you the way. How many hairs on your genius? He try to count a abundant time but he cant answer to her question, he also couldnt pass the river, so he a returned to home without the medicine. Clever son Laughs on his fast brother when he came back without the medicine.Clever son I will get the medicine that the both off you cou ldnt get. Then the last boy went to find the medicine. He met the same old women over again. Clever son old woman Clever son hi I came here to find a medicine for my sick father before I come here both of my brothers came feeling for it and they couldnt get it. Old woman Yes, I met them before you, but I will you want to go there and find the medicine you essential do something to for me. Clever son what should I do for you? Old woman nothing circumscribed only I want you to pass the river and get for me that laptop computer there.Because I want to check my face book I didnt check it for a long time. He couldnt do it too, so he returned home. When he come back to home doctor call them and supplicate what happened. Doctor You see you dont listen to me and didnt go together, you just waste all of your time to wall who is better and still havent got the medicine that your father needs. Tell me why you all return without it? Clever son I met the strange old woman and she told me to pass the river but I couldnt because its it was hard, so I come back Strong son I can pass the river but she told me to go somewhere very fast.Fast son I can go anywhere very fast but she asked me a difficult question that I couldnt answer. Clever son I can answer to any question. Doctor So you must go together and do all her tasks . Who is better is not important you must help your sick father. Help each other and get the medicine Ill be waiting for you Finally they went together to find the medicine. They met the old woman again. 3 Sons_ old woman _dialog Old woman why you come to me again when you cant do everything that I want? Clever son now, we are together so we can do everything that you want.Strong son just say anything that you want we will do it. Fast son what is the question? Where is the river? How we can arrive to tree? Old woman at fist you have to answer me, how many hairs on my head? Clever son as lots as users of facebook. Old woman You must pass that big river and tote up me the laptop from other side also you should sour me an apple from the big tree. Acting. Fast son run and bring the apple, strong son bring the laptop. The strong and fast sons bring the laptop and an apple to old woman and she gives them a medicine.They took the medicine from old woman and return to home. Doctor and 3 sons blastoff Doctor I am rapturous that you come back, finally you understand that you must help each other and complicate together. Dont worry your father is not sick, you are all together now as he hopes, so go tell him about your contingency and leave him. Help him and each other and everything will be alright. Three sons never argue or fight again with each other, they do everything together and they live happily with their father. The end

No comments:

Post a Comment