.

Monday, February 11, 2019

My Life Essay -- Personal narrative, descriptive Essays

itinerary trips make for great writing, especi all(prenominal)y if you are driving alone. All you stupefy is the road and your thoughts. Even the radio is turned off eventually, as inhibit takes precedent. This was my experience a few weeks ago, driving home from a pseudo-family reunion. My low thoughts were basic what I had to do the following week, how great it had been to see all my friends, and how good Jordan had looked that weekend. Yet, as my drive progressed, my thoughts began to wander. I began thinking about my look what I had already accomplished and what was still waiting for me. I realize that there are so many things that I want to do before I die. I quickly sorted through them in my mind and this is what I discovered. I want to visit the 7 Wonders of the terra firma walking along the banks of Victoria Falls and standing beneath the tone of the Sphinx. These are some of the most amazing structures in the world, and I fatality to experience them for my self, instead of through books and photographs. I want to use my beat to help others. There is an amazing organization called Sa...

No comments:

Post a Comment