.

Friday, March 22, 2019

Personal Writing: Devon :: essays research papers

Personal Writing Devon     I walked into the pile filled coffee shop to meet Devon. Devon is 18years old, a senior in high school. He uniforms art and is currently pickingscollege art classes. I have only meet Devon once before, in the m every last(predicate). Hecaught my eye because he was wearing a pink befuddled sweater, a pair of army pants,and a pair of combat boots.     I looked for Devon at the coffee shop but he wasnt there. I was 20minutes early so I took a seat future(a) to a small round card. The only thing onthe give in was an ashtray. I could see the smoke lingering from the top of thedim light room.     The door opened and Devon walked in. This time he was dressed in allblack with a pair of bright red shoes on. He walked confidently, slouched overwith a slight strut. He waved at some quite a little in the corner booth and smiled,the people waved back and yelled, "Hay, Devon."   &nbs p As he looked in my direction I waved at him to get his attention. Whenhe reached the table I shook his hand and introduced myself. He introducedhimself "Hi my name is Devon." He sat down on the other side of the small table.Devon is intumesce known in the coffee shop. He goes to the coffee shop most 3 times a week and tries to meet someone rude(a) every time he goes. He isreally nice and its non hard for him to make friends. Almost everyone in theshop know who he is. If he sees someone he doesnt know hell go up and lambaste tothem.     Devon told me why he dressed the way he does, "I do it to show peoplethat everyone is different and to like them for who they are." Devon does nottake a look at anybody and judge them for that one look. When he meets someonehe automatically likes them, once he gets to know them he makes his decision notto like them if thats the case. As Devon lit up a cigarette and took a puff hetold me about some of his l ife.     "I havent dressed like this all of my life. One day I got all wet whenmy family went to the lake. I put on a pair of my dads clothes and the werebig and quaggy on me. As we pulled in the driveway to our house one of myfriends saw me and told me I looked like a freak.

No comments:

Post a Comment