.

Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Reflections on My Self-Image

When reflecting on my self-image, on that point are several expressive spoken language that I give think of to tie my skills, constitution singularitys, etc. The list of linguistic communication I would use to exposit myself are the following: maternal, funny, stubborn, outgoing, and responsible. These speech help give a description of some of my skills and individualality traits. If I were to try to describe who I am, I would introduce I am a single mother with a strong personality and numerous responsibilities. There are mixed factors that score impacted the sympathy that I ache the self-image that I do. There constitute been incidents that have occurred that helped me learn about myself. Also, there have been many influential people in my living who have views and opinions have wrought my personality, especially my father. Something to also keep in mind is that your self-image foundation change as you uprise and mature. When I look at myself now, my traits an d personality are in truth different than they were even a couple years ago. \n ace of the descriptive words I chose to describe myself was maternal. The reason I chose this word is because my life has changed tout ensemble since I had a child. This is bingle of the only tasks that has number unaffixed to me. Some struggle with motherhood, but motherhood was never a challenge for me. Of course, there have been days that are more difficult than others, but the real(a) act of mothering has ever come so natural to me. Something that whitethorn have impacted this trait of mine is my childhood. As a child, I did not have a mother, and I perpetually expressed my desire to be a mom. Ever since I was very young, I would control my dad that when I grew up I wanted to be a mom. My dad would always offer support and encouragement. His words always instilled confidence in me. With that being said, it is very attainable that this skill comes natural to me because my dad, a very influe ntial person in my life, had always told me he believed I would be dandy mother. \nAnother word I used to des...

No comments:

Post a Comment